Tuesday, July 14, 2009

updates...have...been...slow...

I have not been updating my blog lately because my dad has been working on the computer and I have not been able to get on.

I the past month I have to-and-from friends houses. I am about to go to yet another sleepover today, except this is a birthday party. I have a Sonic gift card and a way cool cup cake for her! it looks like this... it is a rose of icing, with a soft sugar cookie at the base of the flower, with a surprising vanilla cup cake in the middle.

Anyway at the party we are going to have a host that will tell us what we are going to do. It is her older sister and she is creepy but is alright. At the sleepover we are probably do nails, hair, and things like that. I am not going to sleep first because I will probably wake to a make-up face tooth paste hair and more! I refuse to go to sleep first!!!

No comments: